Wall Partition Case Studies
Product: OmniFlex 300 Freestanding Wall System, Steel Fire & Sound Wall Panels, 48” x 58” x 1/4” Tempered Safety Glass Windows, 14 Gauge Steel Top Cap
- Created partitioned process area
- Utilized existing lighting, HVAC and fire suppression systems
- Pre-engineering design allowed Ford’s maintenance staff to install
- Flexibility to take down and repurpose at a future date
Client: Fitzgerald Trucking
Product: OmniFlex Vinyl Fire and Sound (8-1/2’ tall)
- Reduced debris and installation timeframe by ordering pre-cut panels
- Flexibilaity to reconfigure if needs change
- Installation completed during normal business hours
Client: AeroVironment, Inc.
Product: OmniFlex with Freestanding Wall Panels
- Segregated Work Areas
- Provided Visibility Into Work Areas
- Lower Cost than Standard Furniture Alternative
- Custom Painted to Match Existing Structures
Client: Crown Cork & Steel
Product: SteelSpan (28' tall)
- Divided packaging area from the rest of the facility.
- Contained noise and particles.
- Operator could oversee production from outside of packaging area.
Client: Hyundai North America
- Separated space
- Provided meeting area
- Provided posting vehicle
Client: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Application: Separation of Manufacturing Space
Product: OmniFlex (76 Linear Feet & 80" tall)
- Separated manufacturing space
- Aided in achieving FDA compliance
- Blended well with existing partitions