Pre-assembled buildings feature standard swing or sliding doors depending on their size, but can be outfitted with custom doors and accessorized with special locks, closers and louvers.
The standard swing door measures 3’ wide x 6’-8” tall x 1-3/4” thick. It is made from heavy-duty 20-gauge steel and features a 2’ x 2’ window, threshold and sweep.
- Aluminum frame with continuous door gasket.
- Glazed with a minimum 1/4” clear tempered safety glass.
- Commercial-quality key-in-lever lockset with spring closer Spring crash chain door guard.
Some models feature lockable sliding doors that utilize a painted white, aluminum, weather-stripped door mounted into an aluminum frame.
- Upper portion is glazed with minimum 3/16” clear tempered safety glass.
- Lower portion feature fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panels to match interior and exterior surfaces.
- Any booth with an existing swing door can be outfitted with an additional door.
- Aluminum swing door
- Flush in partition full steel doors
- Full glass doors
Swing Door Accessories
- Door sweeps
- Optional lever lock sets
- ADA compliant hydraulic closers
- Door louvers