Creating office space quickly can be a challenging task, but with PortaFab's Quick-Ship modular offices, it is possible to establish a functional and productive workspace in a short amount of time. Quick-ship modular offices offer a convenient and cost-effective solution for creating office space quickly and efficiently.
5-Day Prefab Offices
PortaFab's Quick-Ship Offices are prefabricated office spaces that can be delivered and installed quickly, often within a matter of days. Plus, as your needs change, units can be easily modified, expanded, or relocated.
They can be used for a wide range of applications, including temporary or permanent office space, inplant offices, factory offices, warehouse offices, and more.
3 Styles - 30 Standard Sizes
PortaFab’s “Quick-Ship” modular offices come as two, three or four wall buildings in 30 standard sizes. Our modular wall systems are also flexible and can be easily reconfigured or relocated as needed.
2-Wall Office Unit
2-wall units utilize existing corner walls to minimize costs, while also providing an effective work area at your facility.
3-Wall Office Unit
3-wall units can attach to an existing wall to cut expenses, while also providing all of the flexibility you need.
4-Wall Office Unit
Total flexibility is yours. Design one large work area, or subdivide into separate offices. It’s up to you.
Anatomy of a Prefab Modular Office
Configure to Your Specific Needs
PortaFab Quick-Ship prefab offices are available in a variety of sizes, styles, and configurations to suit a range of needs and budgets. There are 15 key components of our "Quick-Ship" offices.
Qualifying for The 5-Day “Quick-Ship” Program
8’ or 9’ wall height
Special cut height
Framed A/C cutouts
Large cutouts and openings
Dust cover support beam
Buildings 20’ wide or less
Buildings wider than 20’
Gray or white
finish both sides
Any other color
Fire & Sound Panels with 1/2” vinyl gypsum on polystyrene core
Other panel constructions
4’ x 3’ or 2’ x 3’ fixed windows
3’ x 3’ sliding windows
Other glass options
3070 and 6070 doors
with or without glass
Other door sizes and styles
Electrical and Data Integration
PortaFab’s innovative OmniFlex studs feature a removable “snap-in” cover plate that allows for wiring capabilities on both sides of the stud. This feature simplifies the integration of electrical and data and allows for easy inspection of the raceway.
For even greater convenience, buildings can be outfitted with a pre-engineered modular wiring system that includes all the necessary electrical hardware in a convenient and pre-engineered “snap together” wiring system.
Options for “Quick-Ship” Units
Steel Door Assembly
- 3070 - 20 Gauge Steel Door (Flush)
- 6070 - 20 Gauge Steel Double Door (Flush)
- 1/4” Clear Tempered Safety Glass
- 3” Aluminum Threshold
- Lever Lockset (standard duty)
- 16” x 12” Door Louver
- Door Closer
- 4’ or 2’ nominal width x 3’ nominal height glazed with 1/4" clear tempered safety glass
- 3’ x 3’ nominal dimensions, installed in wall panel glazed with 1/8” clear
tempered safety glass
Roof and Ceiling Systems
- 2’ x 4’ x 5/8” mineral fiberboard with white steel grid system
- 6” Fiberglass (R-19)
Up to 12’ Length Roof Deck
- 16’ or 20’ long dust cover support beam
- 12’ Dust cover support angle (must be used along all existing walls)
- 12,000 btu cool / 11,600 btu heat (230V)
- 8,000 btu cool / 4,200 btu heat (115V)
- Installed or material only (size not to
exceed 12 l.f.)
- 2’ x 4’ LED flat panel fixture
Outlet or Switch
- Outlet without wiring (15 amp)
- Switch without wiring (15 amp)
Circuit Breaker Boxes
- 4-Space, 6-Space, or 10-Space
- 270 cfm ceiling mounted exhaust fan with fan, duct kit, & switch (louver in
door recommended for max air flow)