PortaFab booths are outfitted with windows in every panel to ensure 360° viewing. You can choose from sliding, fixed or ticket windows in a variety of glazing options and placements.
Standard windows are heavy-duty, sliding windows that are lockable and pile weather-stripped. These allow for maximum air-flow and convenience. Optional window screens are also available.
Pre-assembled buildings can also be outfitted with heavy-duty fixed windows that provide an added level of security while still providing a 360° view.
Ticket Windows & Solid
Other options include ticket windows and solid panels that are ideal for booths that will be placed against a solid wall or that feature closets or bathrooms.
Standard glazing is 1/8” clear-tempered safety glass, but other options are available.
- 1/8” Tinted safety glass
- 1/8” Clear acrylic glazing
- 1/4” Tinted acrylic glazing
- 1/2” Clear insulated glass
- 1/2” Tinted insulated glass
- 1/4” Clear polycarbonate
- 1/4” Tinted polycarbonate
Window Placement Options
Standard placement is 50” from the base of the booth exterior or 44” from interior floor. Custom placement options are available.
- As an optional placement, windows can be lowered within the panel to 32” from the floor - more typical of a desk height level.