Fan Filter Units
Our low energy fan filter units also consist of low sound and a low profile. The 170 watts filter unit uses less energy which results in lower operating costs. The units contain a three-speed switch feature on all 2 foot and 4 foot units.
The unique design and low noise level provides an affordable high efficiency air filtration system that delivers up to 800 CFM of ultra clean air with low energy consumption and low heat gain. The system is available with HEPA or ULPA filters and can be built to meet practically any electrical requirement. It is ideal for Class 10 through Class 100,000 cleanroom systems and available in various housing types and profiles. The tapered design allows easy installation and maneuvering into the ceiling grid and, once installed, the unit provides complete flexibility to control speed and operation of the unit from room side.
Features and Benefits
- Low watts, low sound, low profile
- Three-speed switch featuring low, medium and high setting standard on all 2 ft x 4 ft (600 mm x 1,210 mm) units
- Solid State Speed Control standard on 2 ft x 2 ft (600 mm x 600 mm), 2 ft x 3 ft (600 mm x 905 mm), and 2 ft x 3.5 ft (600 mm x 1,057.5 mm) units
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter is standard
- Snap-in prefilter; no tools required
- 0.55 in. w.g. (138 Pa) external static capability at 90 ft/min (0.45 m/s) with HEPA filter
- Walkable plenum (excluding prefilter) provides a durable and sturdy walking surface
- UL Listed (120 V, 240 V, 277 V) and CE marked (240 V)
- Various sizes and voltages available for worldwide applications
- Meets latest IEST Recommended Practices
Fan Filter Unit: Low Energy, Low Sound, Low Profile
As one of the most innovative Fan Filter Units (FFU) available, this unit combines low watts, low sound and a low profile. The unit sound level is only 49 dBA, and by operating at 170 watts,it uses less energy, resulting in lower operating costs. Plus, the unit still measures less than 13 in. (330 mm).
- Solid State Speed Control: available on the fan filter unit 2 ft x 4 ft (600 mm x 1,210 mm)
- Room-Side Replaceable (RSR): gel seal filter element (available on RSR and RSRE models)
- Ultra Low Penetration Air (ULPA) Filter: 99.9995% efficiency at 0.12 micron or larger
- Airflow Indicator Light: allows external monitoring of unit operation
- A/C Collar (12 in. (305 mm) diameter): direct connection to air conditioning supply
- Fluorescent Light: provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption
- Ion Bar: neutralizes static charges below the HEPA filter
- Painted or Stainless Steel Exterior
- Power Cord: provides convenient plug-in connection for non-permanent applications
- Challenge Port: permits convenient aerosol challenge and HEPA filter testing
- Knife Edge: easy placement in gel track ceiling grid systems
- Custom-Sizes Available
- Standard sizes include 2 ft x 4 ft (600 mm x 1,210 mm), 2 ft x 3.5 ft (600 mm x 1,057.5 mm), 2 ft x 3 ft (600 mm x 905 mm), and 2 ft x 2 ft (600 mm x 600 mm) units. Custom size units are also available.