A variety of HVAC options can be added to any booth. All booths are outfitted with an exhaust fan, but typically an additional heating and cooling system is needed to regulate temperatures within the booth.
Most commonly, HVAC units are added to booths because they can handle both heating and cooling of the booth. The unit is custom fit to the booth with a wall cutout and ships with the booth so it can be installed and running immediately. Available units include:
- Wall mount A/C and Heater Combo 8000
- Wall mount A/C and Heater Combo 11000
- Wall mount A/C and Heater Combo 15000
In areas where only cooling is needed, an AC only unit can be added to the booth. Units include:
- Wall Mount Air Conditioner - 8000 BTU, 115V
- Wall Mount Air Conditioner - 12,000 BTU, 115V
- Wall Mount Air Conditioner - 15,000 BTU, 230V
Baseboard heaters can be installed into booths when only heating is needed.
If an HVAC system is not desired, or an existing unit will be installed in the booth, an HVAC system cutout can be installed in the booth prior to shipping so a system can be installed on site.
All booths shipped with HVAC or AC units come with the HVAC cutout configured to the specific unit ordered.