Even though our cleanroom systems can be used to create highly-advanced critical environments, this type of application is typically a smaller percentage of the cleanroom market that we serve. The majority of our products are used by manufacturers seeking to adhere to current GMP (good manufacturing practices) and standards through the use of quality control rooms, also known as "GMP rooms".
Our modular wall systems are ideal for building GMP rooms to house machinery, safely store equipment, contain specific processes and other end-applications including:
- Quality Control & Inspection Rooms
- Machine & Equipment Enclosures
- Sensitive Goods & Equipment Storage
- Powder Coating Enclosures
- Industrial Paint Application Rooms
- Packaging & Printing Areas
Do you need to maintain greater control over environmental conditions like air quality, humidity and temperature? Manufacturers in various industries have utilized PortaFab's modular systems to create GMP rooms that will;
- Help improve product quality
- Maintain process consistency
- Increase product yield
- Enhance safety and security
The Modular Advantage
Our wall systems and components provide a wide-range of benefits due to their modular design and non-progressive nature including:
- Reduced labor costs
- Quick and clean installation
- Low mess
- Tax advantages
Read more about the benefits of modular construction.
GMP enclosure for the mixing and packaging of food products.
Clean area for printing and packaging.
GMP room used to enclose painting processes.