The FabLine Framed 250 is our most cost-effective solution for bay/chase cleanroom designs requiring small and large gasketed bulkheads. The wall panels are 0.25" thick (6mm) and provide a flush wall surface on one side. A strut clamp can be also be used to attach conduit and piping on the rear of the wall.
- Panels are non-outgassing, non-particle shedding, and anti-static to protect against product contamination
- Panel finishes provide chemical resistance
Features and Benefits
- 0.25" (6mm) wall panel utilized to allow flush wall surface on one side
- Ideal for environments up to a sub-M1 classification
- Complete flexibility allows the wall system to be designed for any configuration
- Removable battens allow easy panel access from either side of wall without disturbing adjacent panels, ceiling or framework for minimum contamination and maximum portability.
- Walls can be supported from the floor or ceiling to accommodate openings
- Stud post and batten support the attachment of shelves and utility runs on wall face
- Strut design stud post allows attachment of piping, conduit and utility lines on back of wall for mechanical chases
- Wiring stud post allows easy concealment of electrical and communication lines with modifying wall panels
- Vertical and horizontal members are easily connected to accommodate equipment bulkheading
- Floating headtrack available allowing for ceiling deflection and minimizing wall vibration
- Interfaces with ceiling grid systems, flooring systems, existing modular wall systems and conventional construction for complete systems compatibility