PortaFab Shelters feature a rugged, all-weather construction.
- Structure: Mill finished, extruded aluminum 6063-T5 alloy channels and posts.
- Welding: All structural components are certified welded at all intersections to create a unitize framework with no rivets, bolts, or fasteners.
- Wall Panels: Durable and weather resistant ½" Medex™ laminated with gray fiberglass reinforced plastic on both sides.
- Ceiling: 5/8" white vinyl-faced board with interior clear height of 89".
- Roof: Units ship with a standard three-inch overhang on the exterior roof.
- Windows: Anodized aluminum window frames with heavy-duty weather-stripped windows made from 1/4" thick clear tempered safety glass. Tinted, polycarbonate, and acrylic windows are also available.
- Electrical: When applicable, all conduit and wiring is surface mounted and installed along with a 100 amp circuit breaker box to power lighting, climate control, and ventilation systems.
- Options: Shelters can include benches, lights, ash tray/urns, exhaust fans, and ceiling mounted radiant heaters.
|Specifications for PortaFab Smoking Shelters|
|Shelter Size||Model Number||Specifications|
|6 x 6||66||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|6 x 8||68||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|6 x 10||610||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|6 x 12||612||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|8 x 8||88||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|8 x 10||810||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|8 x 12||812||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|8 x 16||816||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|
|8 x 20||820||AutoCAD .dwg Acrobat .pdf|