Standard "Quick-Ship" Modular Offices
Our integrated modular systems design and interchangeability of parts enables us to ship most standard inplant offices within 5 days of an order. See below for information on qualifying for this program.
"Quick-Ship" units come as two, three, or four wall buildings created from your selection of either the OmniFlex steel or Series 300 aluminum stud framing systems. All systems include:
- Galvanized floor track
- Vinyl base on interior and exterior
- Painted top cap
- Wiring posts
- 3" thick wall panels
The components of a typical "Quick-Ship" prefabricated office and information on how to design one are available in Specifying Instructions.
|Standard "Quick-Ship" Building Sizes|
|8 x 8||10 x 10||12 x 12||16 x 16||20 x 20|
|8 x 10||10 x 12||12 x 16||16 x 20||20 x 24|
|8 x 12||10 x 16||12 x 20||16 x 24||20 x 28|
|8 x 16||10 x 20||12 x 24||16 x 28||20 x 32|
|8 x 20||10 x 24||12 x 28||16 x 32||20 x 36|
|8 x 24||10 x 28||12 x 32||16 x 40||20 x 40|
Qualifying for The 5 Day "Quick-Ship" Program
PortaFab provides five day shipments for orders less than $15,000 and less than 20' in width for Series 300 and OmniFlex product lines.
The color will be champagne, gray or white on both sides, in wall heights of 8' or 9'. Standard thermal panels consist of 1/4" vinyl hardboard on polystyrene core or fire and sound (F&S) panels with 1/2" vinyl gypsum on polystyrene core. Please refer to the accessories below for a listing of which items are available under this program.
The following will help you determine what orders will qualify under this program:
|Qualifying Options||Non-Qualifying Options|
|8' or 9' wall height||Special cut height|
|Champagne, gray or white finish both sides||Any other color|
|Thermal panels consisting of 1/4" vinyl hardboard on polystyrene core or fire and sound (F&S) panels with 1/2" vinyl gypsum on polystyrene core||Other panel constructions|
|3070 & 6070 doors with or without glass||Other door sizes|
|1/4" clear tempered glass, 4' x 3' or 2' x 3' fixed windows||Other glass options|
|Framed A/C cutouts||Large cutouts and openings|
|Dust cover support beam||Load-bearing roofs|
|Orders less than $15,000 net||Orders over $15,000 net|
|Buildings 20' wide or less||Buildings wider than 20'|
|Any accessories noted below||Special items not in stock|
Options for "Quick-Ship" Units
Doors and Hardware
Steel Door Assembly
- 3070 - 20 Gauge Steel Door Assembly - Flush
- 6070 - 20 Gauge Steel Double Door Assembly - Flush
- 1/4" Clear Tempered Safety Glass
- Aluminum Threshold - 3"
- Lever Lockset (standard duty)
- Door Louver - 16" x 12"
- Door Closer
- 4' or 2' nominal width x 3' nominal height glazed with 1/4 clear tempered safety glass.
- 3' x 3' nominal dimensions, installed in wall panel glazed with 1/8" clear tempered safety glass.
Roof and Ceiling Systems
- 2' x 4' x 5/8" mineral fiberboard with white steel grid system
- 6" Fiberglass (R-19) (144 SF per roll)
- Up to 12' length
- 16' long dust cover support beam
- 20' long dust cover support beam
- Dust cover support angle - 12' (must be used along all existing building walls)
- 11,600 btu cool/11,300 btu heat (230V)
Air Conditioning Units
- 7,900 btu (115V)
- 1,500 watt - 120V
- Installed or material only (size not to exceed 12 l.f.)
- 2' x 4' fluorescent (4-bulb) fixture, T8 ballast (bulbs not included)
Outlet or Switch
- Outlet without Wiring (15V)
- Switch without wiring (15V)
Circuit Breaker Boxes
- 270 cfm ceiling mounted exhaust fan - Includes fan, duct kit, and switch (louver in door is recommended for maximum air flow)
Modular Electric Packages
For even greater convenience, offices can be outfitted with a pre-engineered modular wiring system. This system significantly reduces time and costs associated with new in-plant office installations by providing all the necessary electrical hardware in a convenient and pre-engineered “snap together” wiring system. Learn more about our Modular Wiring Package.
Custom Buildings Available
Visit our Applications page for options beyond our standard line of quick ship modular buildings.
Receive an Immediate Price Quote
Interested in a custom price quote for one of our modular buildings? Click below to submit your inquiry to one of our modular office sales managers and they will respond quickly to your inquiry.