Guard Booth Doors
There are two standard door types, swinging and sliding doors.
- 3' x 7' steel door with 1/4" tempered glass
- Aluminum frame with continuous vinyl gasket
- Comes with a key-in-knob lockset and spring type closer
- Hinges are 1-1/2 pair 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Aluminum door with an aluminum frame and continuous vinyl gasket
- Top portion made of clear tempered glass
- Bottom portion includes FRP panels
Any booth (other than the 4 x 3 or the 4 x 4) can be equipped with either door type. The 4 x 3 and 4 x 4 booths cannot be equipped with the sliding doors because the door frame is larger than the booth size.
Half glass doors come standard on both swinging and sliding doors. An extra swing door can be added to any booth with swing doors.
Additional door options are available including:
- Architectural storefront aluminum doors
- Full steel doors
Some doors can also be customized with different closures (the lever lock with spring closure comes standard on swing doors.) A The optional lever lock set with hydraulic closer for the swing door is an ADA compliant closing device.